The Potter universe, magical as it is, is more grounded in the heart and soul than many fictions. Harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2 is an emotional roller-coaster ride. It started with a bang and doesn’t stop. Starting right where the last film ended.
As a matter of fact, to get the full dramatic and emotional benefit of this final chapter in the literary phenomenon’s translation to the silver screen, you had better be heavily invested in the series. Need to know the Order of the Phoenix from the Sorcerer’s Stone, the Chamber of Secrets from the Goblet of Fire. If you don’t know who the Prisoner of Azkaban or the Half-Blood Prince are, now is too late.
Although this all leads to Harry’s (Daniel Radcliffe) final confrontation with Lord Voldemort(Ralph Fiennes), each character gets a moment. Ron (Rubert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson ) share a desperately romantic kiss. Mrs Weasely (Julie Walters) dishes out some Mama anger. “Not my daughter, you BITCH!” Luna (Evanna Lynch) proves helpful. Neville (Matthew Lewis) finally comes into his own.
Love the quotes used in the movie (while watching I was saving some quotes in the draft) and below are those ones:
1) Luna Lovegood: Harry Potter! You listen to me right now!
2) Professor Minerva McGonagall: I’ve always wanted to use that spell.
3) Harry Potter: You’ll stay with me? Lily Potter: Always.
4) Lord Voldemort: Harry Potter. You have fought valiantly. But you have allowed your friends to die for you,rather than face me yourself.
5) Harry Potter: I can destroy him, once and for all.
6) Lord Voldemort: Harry Potter. The boy who lived. Come to die.
7) Lord Voldemort: Why do you live? Harry Potter: Because I have something worth living for.
Ten years comes to close in grand fashion, But I will always keep Harry Potter’s magic here inside my heart as I am emotionally connected to harry potter series.